[HoE] [hoe] Eat lead, s*** bullets

This is one of 15 new hexslinger hexs I've designed for my hoe
Lawdog/hexslinger.  Please comment.

"Eat lead, s*** bullets"
Trait: Smarts
Hand: Ace
Speed: 1
Duration: Concentration
Range: Self

The hexslinger with this hex can hide bullets, slugs or shells inside
his own body and then retrieve them at will.  Though slightly
disgusting, when used in conjunction with "Bang, your dead" or "Old
slugs for new" this hex can give the hexslinger a secret weapon.
The minimum hand enables the hexslinger to hold three .22 bullets in
himself.  Each hand above the minimum ether increases the calibre of
the bullets slugs, or shells, or increases the # hidden by 1 (player's
choice).