[HoE] [hoe] Probe-bullet

This is one of 15 new hexslinger hexs I've designed for my hoe
Lawdog/hexslinger.  Please comment.

"probe-bullet"
Trait: Knowledge
Hand: pair
Speed: 1
Duration: Instant
Range: Touch

Some critters just can't be hurt by normal bullets. . . Or any kind of
bullets for that matter. It's foes like this that makes probe-bullet a
hexslinger's best friend.

By firing a bullet at an opponent and hitting them, the hexslinger can
gain an intuitive knowledge of his foes weaknesses.
Note, if the target is immaterial and cannot be hit by bullets, the
hexslinger will still learn the creatures weakness if the bullet
passes through the target.