[HoE] "Sniper vision"

This is one of 15 new hexslinger hexs I've designed for my hoe
Lawdog/hexslinger.  Please comment.

"Sniper vision"
Trait: Cognition
Hand: ace
Speed: 1
Duration: concentration
Range: Touch

Another sensory based hexslinger hex.  With "Sniper vision" the
hexslinger gains the ability to "see" from his bullet's point of view.
  The hexslinger sees in a 360 field of vision and is able to process
the information in spite of the bullets velocity.

Note: This hex is named for an early 90's move that used the bullet
P.O.V a lot.  I'd really appreciate any better names you guys could
suggest.

==
Jason Hawver
frasierbros@yahoo.com