[HoE] Mesage Board for players [PEG]

My characters have been in contact with ComSat more than once. One is a
Syker and got to the messages from survivors on the Unity (I told them that
most had large portions missing but all said the same thing basically,
"Help!") and he asks me constantly if there a new messages from the Unity is
posted and he is working to find a way back up there (if you've read half my
posts then you know this so I won't go into detail). This gave me an idea,
what if I had a web site that I could post NPC messages and let my players
post characters messages. Then I thought why not open it to other players in
other games (as long as other Marshals agree) but I wanted to run it by you
guys first (seeing how you'll be using it too). What do you think.

I do have a question for the guys at PEG; If I do get this up and running
can I use the idea of it being ComSat or do I need to come up with another
Database to use?

Christopher Merrill