[HoE] General Announcement

Hi Gang,

We're finally integrating the last of Pinnacle's "business" affairs with our
friends in the west coast office. Yes, this means certain people are leaving
the company and others are moving to California.

A very few of us, me, John Hopler, Hal Mangold, and Zeke Sparks will remain
in Blacksburg, VA for the time being. We may move to LA at some point as
well, but not any time soon. Matt Forbeck has already moved to Milwaukee,
Wisconsin. (His move was planned long ago as he wants to raise his new son,
Martin, near his family there).

That means a few position changes, of course. Around May 1st or so, certain
email addresses will be dropped. I'll update you when we make our final
decisions. Until then, here's how you address your email or flag your
questions on the listserv.

ALL rules questions should be sent to Deadlands@aol.com. I *really* don't
want our Brand Managers (see below) to answer rules questions on the
listserv, though you can certainly ask and debate them with your fellow
listservers if you like. Please help me keep these types of questions to a
minimum--it really gets heavy between the listserv questions and the volumes
of personal email questions we each get.

General/Company Policies/Complaints/Miniatures (but no rules questions,
please): PEGShane@aol.com (Shane Hensley)

Deadlands Big Questions: PEGHal@aol.com (Hal Mangold)

Hell on Earth Big Questions: John Hopler (PEGHopler@aol.com)

Web page submissions/questions/comments: Deadlands@aol.com