[HoE] "Special Modifications"

This is one of 15 new hexslinger hexs I've designed for my hoe
Lawdog/hexslinger.  Please comment.

"Special Modifications" or "Hammer o' God" (can't pick which on I like
more)
Trait: Cognition
Hand: Pair
Speed: 1
Duration: 1 Wind/round
Range: Touch

When throwing out a lot of lead really quick is important to you,
"Special Modifications" is the hex for you.  By drawing the minimum
hand, the hexslinger reduces the Speed stat of his gun by one to a
minimum of one.
Note: If the hexslinger goes bust on an insueing Shootin' roll while
using this hex, the gun jams and is useless until such time as the
character (or someone else) makes an Onerous (7) Tinkerin' roll to
repair the weapon.

==
Jason Hawver
frasierbros@yahoo.com