[HoE] "Money Shot"

This is one of 15 new hexslinger hexs I've designed for my hoe
Lawdog/hexslinger.  Please comment.

"Money Shot"
Trait: Smarts
Hand: Pair
Speed: 1
Duration: 1 Round
Range: Touch

"Ok, off the Saloon sign, back off hitching post, round the corner,
nothing but net."

Through out history, there have been stories of gunfighters making
impossible ricochet shots look easy.  Now with this hex, the
hexslinger can make trick ricocheting shots a little easier.
The hexslinger with this hex can fire his gun at an inanimate object
and control where the bullet ricochets to.
The minimum hand provides the hexslinger with a single controlled
rebound, and each hand above the minimum increases the number of
controlled rebounds by 1 (there for the three bounce shot in the above
example would require  a three of a kind or higher.)
Note, that the hexlsinger must call the shot (describe what the shot
is rebounding off of) after the draw but before taking the shot.
There for, the Shootin' roll would suffer the penalties for a called
shot.

+NOTE+ "Money Shot" is just a working title for this hex.  Other ones
I've been considering are:
English
Ricochet
Nothin' but Net
Trick Shot

Which of these does everyone think is better?

==
Jason Hawver
frasierbros@yahoo.com