[HoE] re: Infestations review

>Subject: [HoE]  Infestations review
>
>I finished reading the fiction section of the second HOE dime novel
yesterday
>and liked it a lot.  As a matter of fact, I think it may be the best
of all
>the dime novel stories.  However, the adventure is very difficult, I
think it
>may be a posse killer.  I don't think I'll run it for a while, and
not
>without a warning to the players such as, "don't be too attached to
the
>character you play tonight."  I think the highest compliment I can
give the
>short story is that I had a very vivid and disturbing nightmare about
it last
>night.  I won't go into the details because I don't want to put any
spoilers
>into this message, but I very much recommend Infestations.
>

>Geoff

If it's so tough, why don't ya simplify it a bit.  I admit I'm totally
ignorant, as I'm in another country and haven't recieved my copy yet,
but I really hate posse killers.  One shot adventures are fine, but I
from the old school that feels that bad die rolls, bad luck and bad
roll-playing kills posse members, not adventures.
Disagree if ya want, but that's how I feel.
-Gus "why can't we just get along" Bus