Re: [HoE] Re: HoE meets GRW

They're still keeping the end outcome a secret, so as to not spoil it for the Deadlands players.  I
seem to recall a specific statement that Wasatch did NOT win, because Dr. Hellstromme turned his
attention to researching radium, and let the Railroad fall by the wayside.

Useless postulating:
Hellstromme probably sold out to Union Blue at the time the Mormons booted his sorry butt out of
Salt Lake City.  Happy to see the Doc gone, Denver Pacific sells out to UB, thus bringing them
closer to LA than almost anyone else.  From there, it's neck & neck with Bayou Vermillion.

Of course, we know the South won the war, so it follows that one of the southern railroads wins the
race, especially since they controlled the Maze just outside of the "Free and Holy City."

--
And so ends the case I call "The Case Of The Guy Who Was So Stressed-Out About His Lost Keys That He
Eventually Had A Heart Attack, And It Turned Out They Were In The Sofa The Whole Time.

Richard A. Ranallo,
The Man They Couldn't Hang