[HoE] Re: HoE meets GRW

Hey,  I'm working on a plot for HoE that streches back all the way to
the Great Rail War.  Problem is I don't have any information on how
the GRW was ever resolved.  I know the big 6 sort reached an uneasy
peace when Mexico invaded, but what happened after that?

Has it been written up yet in HoE mythos?  Was the Transconential
railroad ever completed?  Which companies survived, which were
whipped out, and which ones merged?

Or do I pretty much have a free hand here?