[HoE] [HoE]Had to share this

I ran a HOE game with eight (whew!) players on Sat. and I just had to
share my fav. game quote. The players were going through a ghoust
storm, all the players took damage ecept one girl who said, "But we
are in a pick-up truck". To which I replied, "well it is spitual
damage". She still presisted, "So" Well she was playing a huckster so
I said, "look at it this way, why does soal blast ignore armor." Thats
when she said (here it comes),"But this isn't armor this is...
protection" Don't you folks just love those players

JJ "can blame her for trying" Thornton