Re: [HoE] Seeing mutilated bodies

I'd get a good look at the character sheet, and then engineer a situation in which that skill would
come in very handy.  When the other players relentlessly ridicule the one who should have that skill
for not taking it, he'll probably learn to take the right skills next time.  Of course, that may
just be because all of my players and I have the equivalent of 4d12 Ridicule, and most of us have
The Voice for it, too.

However, I'd hardly call Guts a "not so useful" skill...Just ask anyone who's run across a Maze
Dragon...

--
And so ends the case I call "The Case Of The Guy Who Was So Stressed-Out About His Lost Keys That He
Eventually Had A Heart Attack, And It Turned Out They Were In The Sofa The Whole Time.

Richard A. Ranallo,
The Man They Couldn't Hang