Re: [HoE] [HoE]Templar mutie

At 12:52 PM 1/12/99 -0600, you wrote:
>And, if the Unity shuttle full of Sykers landed inside Houston, why aren't
most of the Sykers that
>left mutated?
>
>The Bard wrote:
>>
>> I was just wondering, the Templars live inside the Boise storm with
>> all those rads why arn't thay just as mutated as Doomsayers.
>--
>And so ends the case I call "The Case Of The Guy Who Was So Stressed-Out
About His Lost Keys That He
>Eventually Had A Heart Attack, And It Turned Out They Were In The Sofa The
Whole Time.

>Richard A. Ranallo,
>The Man They Couldn't Hang

Heck, a lot of them are...there's about 1 chance in 54 for them to get a
mutation, after all. FREX: My templar's got the king of spades mutation. He
was already a super-soldier. Speaking of...anyone know a good damage value
for someone being smacked upside the head with their own motorcycle?

Phil