Re: [HoE] Seeing mutilated bodies

     Good point about knowing in advance that you are going to come across
a dead body and not needing the Guts check.
     I agree that the best way is to simply have the characters buy an
appropriate level of Guts.  However, do you ever have any problems with
getting characters to actually buy those "not so useful" background skills?

     "Let me get this straight.  You are an ex-judge turned vigilante and
you didn't take any Law skills?  What kind of judge were you, man?"

Don S.