Re: [HoE] Re: [HoE]Templar mutie

In a message dated 4/13/99 7:22:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Lister2500@aol.com writes:

<< And even if it does get to
 them, they can just go grab another friendly, powerful templar to cure them
 of the mutation. >>

	Didn't we agree that because mutations occur on the molecular level
that other templars cannot simply heal them? Or did I miss the final messages
of that? I do agree with your other statements however.. They probably resist
them initially.. Maybe they even have an unreleased power that protects them
from it.. Who knows?.. Well The Pennacle crew does, and we will too when The
Templar book comes out!

	-~Brendan M. Davis