Re: [HoE] Re: [HoE]Templar mutie

The discussion was never really resolved, per se.  It was primarily between myself and another list
member, and neither of us managed to convince the other of our point of view, so the thread faded
away.

--
And so ends the case I call "The Case Of The Guy Who Was So Stressed-Out About His Lost Keys That He
Eventually Had A Heart Attack, And It Turned Out They Were In The Sofa The Whole Time.

Richard A. Ranallo,
The Man They Couldn't Hang