Re: [HoE] Re: [HoE]Templar mutie

In a message dated 4/14/99 12:40:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
toadpooka@usa.net writes:

<< The discussion was never really resolved, per se.  It was primarily
between myself and another list
 member, and neither of us managed to convince the other of our point of
view, so the thread faded
 away.

 Warma79129@aol.com wrote:

 >         Didn't we agree that because mutations occur on the molecular level
 > that other Templars cannot simply heal them? Or did I miss the final
messages
 > of that?

After looking at the Syker powers in Brainburners for a guide.  I would say
that the Templars could probably cure the radiation before it had a chance to
cause a mutation (as a Syker can with Purge), but could not reverse the
mutation itself.  See Medic, Peace-of-mind & Purge.  These are all examples
of curing different causes and effects.  That's not to say however that you
couldn't invent a power (or favor, or miracle) to "reverse" a mutation. But I
think that it should be made difficult to perform or have the possibility of
severe side effects for either the Templar, the subject or both.  I also
would not think it should be usable on the Templar him/her self.