Re: [HoE] Templar Relic sword any ideas??

>At 02:28 PM 4/16/99 -0400, you wrote:
>one of my players has paid 5 points for his sword to be a relic,any ideas on
>what this could be?? i thought about making it do wind to undead but this
>seems a bit lame for 5 points any help is welcome.

Well... for a touch of class you could find out who was the head honcho
Templar at the Templar's founding and call it his sword.
It's powers would be mighty when used for the cause of good, indeed.  It
would be a Holy Relic and would have a broad range of Blessed powers.

Or you could find out who was the head honcho Templar at the time when they
were forcibly disbanded.  It would be his sword....  and grant the user the
ability to accumulate fantastic wealth through shrewd deals and grant the
wielder some phenomenal luck in surviving while being hunted.  :-)

Both swords would come with the Edge - Allies among the Freemasons and the
Hindrance - Envy among the Freemasons.  :-)

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Groucho Marx:
Chicken?  What's all this talk about chicken?  Why, I had an uncle who
thought he was a chicken.  My aunt almost divorced him, but we needed the
eggs.