[HoE] Re:Who's responsible for these powers?

>>Ever sense I noticed some Wasted West links fading
out I been goingover the stuff I've collected off the
net and found some things (like theTemplar
power I was looking for yesterday) I don't have any
credits for them.
Templar Powers:Long Sword
Shield of Faith
Vorpal Blade

Syker Powers:Mega Boost
Sleep Now
Sykic  Shield
Witches Spells:Communicate With The Dead
Find Potable Water
Fortune Telling
Mystic Ward
Spirit Flight
Witch's Broom
If the writer(s) of these don't have sites anymore for
what ever reason let me know directly and I'll post'em
on my site when it's up other wise I wanted the names
of the writer(s) and the E-mail address(es) so I
canput
them on the powers when I print them out and put them
in my binder(some one at a con say some and I couldn't
remember who wrote it or where I got it, and next time
I don't want to be in that position again). Thanks.<<

The Templar and Syker powers, along w/ the last three
witch spells, are my creations.  They are available at
my website (a part of the Weird West Express, and soon
the BROF),
http://members.tripod.com/scotthacker/index1/index.html

However, I lost the syker powers before I could get
them on my site.  Could you please e-mail them to me?
I'd like to get them on the site.

===
Remember, conformity is the mother of obscurity;
be true to yourself in everything you do.
Happy Roleplaying,
-The Smiling Bandit <Strikes Again!/Ha-Ha-Ha>