Re: [HoE] Year of the Copyright Infringement

I'm quite familiar with White Wolf, I know they've been doing the "year of" series for a long time,
but that wasn't the gripe I had with them.  I doubt that the font/word choice is coincidental, but
there's no way to prove either side of the discussion, so an argument would be pointless.

--
"For believers, no explanation is necessary.  For unbelievers, none shall suffice."

Richard A. Ranallo,
Elk, Mason, Communist, President of the Gay and Lesbian Alliance for some reason, and Stonecutter.