Re: [HoE] Year of the Copyright Infringement

<< What bothers me is that I learned of this by sitting down at a table and
seeing a flyer.  The first word I made out was "Reckoning," in the Crackhouse
font, no less.  Their gimmick is known as "The year of the Reckoning," and
all the ad stuff uses Crackhouse. >>

Well, I dunno how familiar you are with White Wolf, but they've been doing
that "Year of Whatever" stuff for several years now.  The only one I can
conjure to mind at the moment is the Year of the Lotus, which was last year I
believe.  Basically, it was just a bunch of stuff about China and Japan and
thereabouts.

Well, anyway, this year is the year when the crap hits the fun, to put it
mildly.  I would think that the word choice and font are merely unfortunate
coincidences.