Re: [HoE] Scart???

Okay, I've got a big question.  I was playing in an HOE campaign when I
failed a guts check from seeing a Lurker.  Because I this my Marshal rolled
on the Scart table and rolled the result of questioning faith.  For those
that don't know it, you roll Onerous (7) Faith roll, if you fail you lose a
point of faith.  Okay.  No problem.  (Here I would like to state that I DID
NOT lose a point ogf faith, so I'm not bitching here)  Anyways, I would like
everyone's opinion on the fact that after life in Wasted West plus faith in
such a things as the "Saints."  Why the Scart chart would make me question
my faith.  My Marshal (Fuzyn9feet) said that seeing such a horrible thing
would make me ask "How could the Saints create such a thing?"  I disagree.
Especially with the "new" faiths (Doomsayers and Templars) I do not think
this one fits.  What are your opinions????

Meph