Re: [HoE] relic sword

In a message dated 4/19/99 2:53:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Deadlander@aol.com writes:

<< is this ok for a 5 point relic sword.
  1) gives user the quick thinker edge( from martial arts book)
  2) gives user lvl 3 celerity(templer power)
  3) does wind to undead >>

	Okay..Lemme think.. NO!!?? First of all, you don't get edges, or
templar powers from swords!!! Now wind to undead?? I don't believe that
undead take wind.. I would of course have to check my books.. Sure it could
DO wind, but it wouldn't have any effect. Now, is this from belongin's or a
harrowed power? This is a big difference!! Now if you wish to not suffer
further insults and a lack of respect, you might wish to do the following. 1)
Use proper capitilization and punctuation, 2) Specify things further, 3) Not
suggest stupid things. Now, G'night.

	-Lucifer Whateley