Re: [HoE] relic sword

At 09:33 PM 4/19/99 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 4/19/99 2:53:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>Deadlander@aol.com writes:
>
><< is this ok for a 5 point relic sword.
>  1) gives user the quick thinker edge( from martial arts book)
>  2) gives user lvl 3 celerity(templer power)
>  3) does wind to undead >>
>
>	Okay..Lemme think.. NO!!?? First of all, you don't get edges, or
>templar powers from swords!!! Now wind to undead?? I don't believe that
>undead take wind.. I would of course have to check my books.. Sure it could
>DO wind, but it wouldn't have any effect. Now, is this from belongin's or a
>harrowed power? This is a big difference!! Now if you wish to not suffer
>further insults and a lack of respect, you might wish to do the following.
1)
>Use proper capitilization and punctuation, 2) Specify things further, 3) Not
>suggest stupid things. Now, G'night.
>
>	-Lucifer Whateley

Er. A little harsh, wouldn't you say? And yes, IT IS a belongings sword.
That's what the whole thread is about, if you'd been following it instead
of jumping into harangue. A five point belongin', to be precise.
It's a rather nice idea, really. And undead DO take wind from magic damage.
It's all in all, not that bad an idea. Now. G'night.

Phil