Re: [HoE] relic sword

In a message dated 4/20/99 2:31:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
toadpooka@usa.net writes:

<<SNIP>>
<< As for the bad grammar and/or spelling, I sympathize.  I'm not expecting
to see Masters' Theses, but
 a run through the spellchecker wouldn't hurt.  There have been a few posts
that seemed perfectly
 valuable, but that I've skipped over because they were so full of errors
that I began to wonder
 where I left my decoder ring.
 But, this subject has been brought up on many occasions, and the general
consensus is just to deal
 with it, so I try to make sense of what I can, and the rest of them just get
lost to poor
 communication skills.
 Despite all this sympathizing, my first impression was that this post was
trolling for a fight, and
 I had to suppress a counter-rant.  So I was glad to see a thought-out reply,
just when I was
 beginning to hear that old familiar showdown music on the wind... >>

	Now I am responding to both messages that occured right after my
latest response, as I don't want to clutter the listserve with multiple
ones..

	 I shall be responding to pames@unidial.com first. First of all, SOME
undead take wind damage. As I said before, look under Toxic Zombie.. Now look
at wind.. It says NA. That's what I was referring to, I was a bit tired so I
may have forgotten to mention that. Now, that may have been a thread, but
Deadlander changed the titles, in whic case he might have put (previously
___). Now, for the other comments, you might want to check out my other
message, because I don't feel like retyping them. =-}

	Now.. For Mr.Ranallo's message.. Now yes, I must have missed that
string of posts.. In my previous experiences however, it's common courtesy to
include the message you were responding to anyway. I don't sympathize, mainly
because it's one of the things that truly bother me.. Absolutely correct
spelling does not matter to me either, but a blatant lack of caring does.
Now, sorry about being a bit abrupt and rude, but my day wasn't exactly
pleasant. G'Night!

	-Lucifer Whateley