Re: [HoE] relic sword

While I understand being mad at the things you mentioned, I believe some of the rant was misplaced.
The details you claimed were absent were mostly explained in the thread leading up to the sword
stats.  Someone wanted suggestions for a level 5 relic sword, and this was another suggestion.
As for the bad grammar and/or spelling, I sympathize.  I'm not expecting to see Masters' Theses, but
a run through the spellchecker wouldn't hurt.  There have been a few posts that seemed perfectly
valuable, but that I've skipped over because they were so full of errors that I began to wonder
where I left my decoder ring.
But, this subject has been brought up on many occasions, and the general consensus is just to deal
with it, so I try to make sense of what I can, and the rest of them just get lost to poor
communication skills.
Despite all this sympathizing, my first impression was that this post was trolling for a fight, and
I had to suppress a counter-rant.  So I was glad to see a thought-out reply, just when I was
beginning to hear that old familiar showdown music on the wind...

--
"For believers, no explanation is necessary.  For unbelievers, none shall suffice."

Richard A. Ranallo,
Elk, Mason, Communist, President of the Gay and Lesbian Alliance for some reason, and Stonecutter.