[HoE] Scart loss of faith

I've subscribed to the digest version so I cant respond to the letter specifically but here's my take on losing faith when your really scared by a monster.

Your average green-robed Doomsayer:Lah di dah I'm happy and content walking these mountains as long as I know that I have a place in the glows grand scheme of things.
(Just then a Wendigo jumps down grabs the doomie by the ankles and is about to shove him in its fanged mouth)
Wendigo:Roar
Doomsayer:Sweet Silas in a Smoking Birch Bark Canoe! Is this what the glow had in store for me?  Is this it's master plan?  And if so is it too late to convert?

I hope this helps solve your dilemna (I had to use the play since interprative dance doesnt go well over an e-mail)
Speaking of wendigo's why isn't the Nall of America crawling with Ghouls?