Re: [HoE] A question of junk

Junkman Cometh comes out a month after Last Crusaders (the 26 of this month I think will be LC) so we'll see what happens then, but the City o' Gloom has some bionic stuff. As for the Hulk out I'd say the power works until strain is called for.

Christopher Merrill
-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Gill <gill2158@efortress.com>
To: hoe-digest@gamerz.net <hoe-digest@gamerz.net>
Date: Wednesday, April 21, 1999 6:38 PM
Subject: [HoE] A question of junk

Is it possible to  combine junker powers?  For example is it possible to create a bionic arm that uses trait to increase strength but also use damage to carry around a nifty amount of gelled gasoline for any flamethrowin I might need?  Forgive me if this is covered in Junkman Cometh I cant order it from pinnacle yet and Waldens cant seem to order it either.  Also the doomsayer power "Viridian Goliath" says that once you assume the form miracles continue to effect you until their duration runs out except those that cost strain.  Does that mean that they end immediately or when you have to pay another strain?  For example I get three action cards my first action is to cast glowstick, and then hulk out does the glowstick go away or last a full minute (the time you have until you must pay another strain to keep it active)

Thom"He ain't heavy he's my Wendigo"Gill