Re: [HoE] A question of junk

I'd say they cancel immediately.  The gist of Viridian Goliath is that you are, for all intents and
purposes, not a Doomsayer while under the effects, you're just a big freaky green guy.  Therefore,
the constant output of radioactive energy you need to maintain other miracles would be cut off when
you Hulk Out.

--
"For believers, no explanation is necessary.  For unbelievers, none shall suffice."

Richard A. Ranallo,
Elk, Mason, Communist, President of the Gay and Lesbian Alliance for some reason, and Stonecutter.