[HoE] doombringers and mirv(spoiler)

I have a question about the doomsayer power called mirv.when it is fired it
says in the description, 'Generate one faith total and apply the result to
all bolts'. so, if you shoot 6 bolts at 6 targets that are 10 yards away, and
you roll 5 on your faith would all 6 hit? i would assume that you need raises
for the other bolts to hit, but my player is arguing that they all hit on the
basic tn. please help!

In the main rulebook, it says doombringers are only killed by doomie magic,
does this mean they ignore damage from guns and sykers etc? On another note
do they get unlimited strain or is it still done on vigour? and finally can
they use tapping, it doesn't say it in the archetype but I would assume they
can.