Re: [HoE] Scart???

> I understand that.  But I don't think with the certain faiths that
managed
> to thrive after the bomb, that it would be a problem.  I understand
> questioning faith, but when you faith is The Glow, why would a huge
mutated
> ichy make you question it?  Ya following.

Sure, I think I getcha.  So say the particular Faith is in The Glow which
seems an awful like a Hippie Movement from time to time.  Depending on what
you think of the Glow, you might be hard-pressed to imagine that the
wonderful and perfect Glow could produce something as hideous as a "huge
mutated ichy."  Maybe the character starts to question just how good The
Glow is after he sees the monster-- sort of like the way a Christian
questions why God allows so much evil in the world.  I hope I'm at least
sort of hitting the mark here for you. :)

> By the way, Thanks Don.  You are the first person to actually answer a
post
> of mine!  Thanks!
>
> Meph

No prob!  Glad I could be the first.