[HoE] Vision Quest [Traveling Wilburys]

This one goes out to the Traveling Wilburys out of
Allen Texas.  The rest of you can basicly go about
your merry ways.

Eric, Jerry, Richard, Jake, and anyone else who's on
the list, I just wanted to remind y'all that I'm not
going to be thier Thursday.  So you will have to get
by with out your friendly nieghborhood lawrat.

Jason

P.S.
Eric or Jerry, if you want to send me the skinny on
this crazy vision quest The Old Man is sending me on
so I can read it when I get back (and there for be all
caught up next week), go right ahead.
===
Jason Hawver
frasierbros@yahoo.com