RE: [HoE] Re: Posse Names (WAS: Traveling Wilburys]

>Which leads me to a question, What are some of the posse names y'all
>have heard/used?

I call my Deadlands Posse the "Lame-assed" Posse, but that's just because
I'm sick of there totally predictable "antics*"

*With the exception of one player, these guys are of the ROLL-play
persuasion.  The only game these guys ever played was AD&D for the past 15
or so years, mostly with a "Me against you" type DM (not me).  In AD&D the
unofficial party motto was "Kill first, Speak with Dead later!"

I'm slowly weaning them from that type of behavior.
After a particularly near-deadly encounter one of the players remarked that
if I hadn't split my attacks, I could probably have killed them all off
one-by-one.  I looked at him and told him that I could *always* do that, but
that's not really the point of the game!

Patrick "Baby Steps" Phalen