[HoE] Re: Thank you

Hey guys,

Here's a cool poem Mr. Robert Torel sent me today. . .though you might enjoy.

Shane

In a message dated 4/27/99 12:43:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
endorphyne@hotmail.com writes:

<< Mr. Hensley-

      Sorry to infringe on your valuable time, but I wanted to thank
 you for inspiring me to write the poem printed below. Do to hotmail's
 limited capabilities, the formatting is not quite correct, so assume
 that the first letter of each line is in bold print.

 Sincerely,
 Robert Torel

 The Four Shall Ride    by Robert Torel

 Welcoming themselves unto our world
 Amidst a time of uncertainty and fear
 Riding upon the fiercest of steeds
 Four trample over our eathen soil
 A message they carry with their presence
 Marking the beginning of an end
 Introducing us to a new future
 Nothing is capable of preventing
 Each of them strong and true
 Pressing onward under blackest night
 Expressing no words between them and yet
 Sharing the knowledge of their purpose
 The Four ride grimly towards fate
 In time they will pass into the mists
 Leaving desolation in the wake
 Equestrian beasts hulking underneath
 Never shall this world recover from their ride
 Carrying savage weapons of slaughter
 Every soul is their target
 Destiny creeps upon man's designs
 Eternity swftly fleeing from our sight