Re: [HoE] last crusaders?

<<I just bought Last Crusader and Lost Angels today. The Lost Angel had
a major misprint, about 30 pages were reprinted and some of the pages in
the eighties are completely missing. Shane & Co. will be getting a call
from Compleat Strategist this week about this and why they haven't
received Road Warrior yet.>>

Well, as for the printing error, that's probably the printer's fault. I
don't think Shane and Co. even receives the copies (except for their
personal copies, of course)--I think their California office handles it.

Besides, all you need to do is call them, and I'm sure they'll be happy
to fix the problem with Lost Angels, as they are a bunch of nice guys.

As for Road Warriors, that's a distributor problem, not
Pinnacle's--calling them about it may just waste your gaming store's
time when they might try the distributor. I understand the feeling, as
Road Warriors didn't come in until two weeks ago at my friendly gaming
store.

Graveyard Greg
Gaming Outpost News Reporter
http://www.gamingoutpost.com