Re: [HoE] last crusaders?

<<As for Road Warriors, that's a distributor problem, not
Pinnacle's--calling them about it may just waste your gaming store's
time when they might try the distributor. I understand the feeling, as
Road Warriors didn't come in until two weeks ago at my friendly gaming
sto>>

Actually my store pre-ordered Road Warrior before it came out so they would
get it on time, but it seems that AEG forgot about the order and for the pass
month they have been trying to get it in, but each shipment of new Pinnacle
material they forget.

GM Prime