Re: [HoE] doombringers(player spoiler, stay out)

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999 01:57:59 EDT Deadlander@aol.com wrote:

> In the book description, it says they are only killed by a maiming wound from
> doomsayers powers. So if my posse shot it in the head with a rifle for 5
> wounds, would it die and come back in 1d6 days or ignore the damage and keep
> fighting.

I'd think it would drop for a while.  Long enough for the
Posse to celebrate and drop their guard, anyway.  Then it
would get better and shaft them.  Probably.

--

Now I've found causes and I've found families, but nothing ever lasts;
I've known people I'd die for - if only they had asked.