[HoE] Patchwork junkers [LOST ANGLES SPOILERS]

I just finished reading Lost angles last night and was really
interested in patch work science. In case you don't have lost angles
patchwork science is stiching dead bodies together to make something
better. I can see why players cannot have it in DL but my question is
with a few rules mods would you let players play one in HOE? Be fore
you all say "MY GOD NO" let me explaine. The player atvantages are
obevious, let me list the disatvantages. (1)Thay would be more like
junkers in that thay would have to willfully talk to the manitou. That
opens them up to backlash. (2) Preservation of parts the player would
have to keep the parts from decaying beond repare. This would require
a lot espeually with no freezers around. (3)Tools. The pathwork junker
would have to carry a device that would supply the charge for
intergration. (hummmm i thought i had one over...yeah here it is)The
electromagnetic integrator unit, like a g-ray collecter but a bit more
encumbersome. I will go into more detail in the more detailed rules.
(4)The creatures ,though loyal to the patchworker are under Marshal
control. Ahhh think of the posabilities. And finally (5)It takes along
time to stich up an dead body and to bring it to life. I will be
making rules saying if the patchworker is interupted during one of the
stages and fails a roll he botched something up. The idea is that this
is like surgury and requires compleate concentration. Well (and this
is the important question) who would be interested in letting the
players play one of these and who would like to see my extended rules
write up (like say on the web page)? Oh and the write up will be
better spelled and grammer.

JJ "army of devel dogs" Thornton