Re: [HoE] Patchwork junkers [LOST ANGLES SPOILERS]

In a message dated 4/28/99 9:48:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
calabim69@hotmail.com writes:

<< Well (and this
 is the important question) who would be interested in letting the
 players play one of these and who would like to see my extended rules
 write up (like say on the web page)? Oh and the write up will be
 better spelled and grammer. >>

	::raises his hand meekly:: I would be very interested in at least
seeing these rules.. I'm not quite sure if I will allow my players to use
them however.. =-}

	-~Lucifer Whateley