RE: Grundy Questions (Hal/PEG) was Re: [HoE] FW: Children of the Atom Questions for HOECG

Greetings,

> Am I imagining things here, or did Shane just say a Grundy could become an
> initiate?

No. If you look at the prior questions, I had asked if Initiates have a free
mutation. Shane's answer war "Yes". In that case, SGS-ers cannot be
Initiates.

> 1) Can Grundies become initiates?  They'd then draw a mutation,
> right?

As above, they cannot be Initiates since Initiates get a mutation.

> 2) Can Grundies be Greenies?

Sure, but that 1d4 Blastin' skill isn't gonna be worth much until you get
some Bounty Points.

> 3) Can Grundies be Super Soldiers?

Rules-wise, I think so, if you drop the Knowledge step (SS) first, then
reduce Knowledge to 1d4 (SGS). Story-wise, I can't see it.

> 4) Can Grundies be Martial Artists/Enlightened?  How about Harrowed?

Harrowed yes. MAs? I'd have to go back and double check the Fu rules.

Thanks,
James "certainly not official" Cook