Re: Grundy Questions (Hal/PEG) was Re: [HoE] FW: Children of the Atom Questions for HOECG

Darrin Bright wrote:

> James Cook wrote:
>
> > >  3) If "NO" on question 2, can someone suffering from 'Solomon Grundy
> > >  Syndrome' (CotA page 49) be an Initiate Doomsayer?

> Am I imagining things here, or did Shane just say a Grundy could become an
> initiate?

No, he didn't answer question #3 because it relied on the answer to #2 being No.  Grundies don't
have any mutations, and thus can't become Dommsayers to any extent.  As for the other questions,
they probably don't live long enough to go through the necessary training.  Although, it doesn't
take much training to become Harrowed...hmmmm...
--
"For believers, no explanation is necessary.  For unbelievers, none shall suffice."

Richard A. Ranallo,
Elk, Mason, Communist, President of the Gay and Lesbian Alliance for some reason, and Stonecutter.