Re: [HoE] Werewolves In HOE

My biggest problem with a Garou player-character in a HoE game is the two worlds are going on at the same time so you'd have to figure what's happened in WoD at 2000 something. But hey, if you find a way around that or go with he mutation thing and want to post it at my site at http://netjunk.com/users/fuzzy/index.htm

Christopher Merrill

-----Original Message-----
From: David Nicholls <Dookie@tesco.net>
To: HOE Mail List <hoe@gamerz.net>
Date: Tuesday, May 11, 1999 3:51 PM
Subject: [HoE] Werewolves In HOE

Hi all, I'm a newbie to the art of 'GM' ing and I was wondering if you had any tips on how to keep a posse in line and interested,

One of my group has read the rules for werewolves and bugged me to be one in my new session of HOE that I'm running, I was wondering if any of you had any tips or ideas on how to bring this into line with the HOE storyline,

What I'm thinking of doing is having him as a new form of mutant / or strain that is believed to be, having a doomsayer to watch over him / baby sit.

Anyway when I eventually sort all of my ideas out would anybody else like to have the rules as I could post them on the Web-Ring, or let various site owners post them there ??

Cheers

Dookie

PS - Thanks To Marshall Lambert for all of your help - cheers M8