Re: [Re: [HoE] Greetings and Questions]

>I think you are talking about the theories of the Cult of Doom's First
>Saint, whatshername.  It is hardly a hard and fast rule, since you can >have
Junker Doomsayers, Syker Doomsayers, and Huckster Mad Scientists >running
around.
   Actually, if you read the description for Arcane Background again, I think
you'll notice that it says that no characters can have more than one
background at a time. If you read the Syker's section in the book, it also
describes that it takes years to master the powers of a Syker, and even then
they'll only use their powers if they have to. Given this, I doubt that a
Syker would also have the time to master the powers of radiation. You could,
however, have a mutant Syker, but that wouldn't mean that he's a doomsayer.