RE: [HoE] HoECG 1.1

Greetings,

I have sent the files to Wes Anderson to post on his Accumulated Rulings
page. I also sent them to PEG, but I don't think the e-mails made it to
them, as their AOL addresses don't like the file sizes of the attachments. I
am copying the files onto CDs tomorrow, and I will be dropping them in the
mail to PEG. Hopefully, they can get it on their site once they get the CDs.

A few other folks have e-mailed me saying that they would host the files,
and I have not had a chance to get back to them yet. I will do so tomorrow,
and I will let the list know when they become available.

Thanks,
James Cook