Re: [HoE] Saints

In a message dated 5/31/99 12:18:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
scott_henry@hotmail.com writes:

>  Anti-templars don't have Saints. They have the Reckoners remember?
>
>  I feel that any attempt to give them Saints is just some attempt by
someone
>  who likes them too much to make them more powerful simply because they
want

>  to play one or break one of the cardinal rules of gming and have a GM PC,
by

>  which I mean is that the Gm has their favorite little NPC that they always
>  play and would throw a shit fit if they died.

    While I don't have the book, and really have no idea what those guys are
about other than as HoE version of Mord Sith, from what I do know about the
setting it would seem to me that the Manitous could be their patrons.
    And if the facts of the Anti-Templars make that a stupid idea, please
explain it to me than.  :)