Re: Black Hats Kevlar (was Re: [HoE] [Hopler] EMP vs. Black Hats)

<snippage>

> Now, your mileage may vary, but it seems to me that rather than impose a
> consistently arbitrary "glut" system to devalue stuff (such a system won't
> mean much unless _every_ town the players go to refuses to trade - otherwise
> they'll just eventually find a town that does)...
>
> ...or an arbitrary "Ha, your [milrats are contaminated]/[vehicle is blown up
> before you can do anything]/[newly traded-for guns are all defective]
> Marshall decision (that gets real old when used often)...
>
> ...the problem should be dealt with at the root.  Thus my "rigged" Kevlar
> suggestion.

Or the 20 Black Hats shoot the half-dozen or so heroes.
If the Hats have been EMPed and their gear is fried, the
value of their stuff is going to drop anyway.  Want to
trade for this gun?  It doesn't always work and it stinks
of burnt plastic, but other than that and the blood on it
it's fine...

--

So of the things we love
They remain here still