Re: Black Hats Kevlar (was Re: [HoE] [Hopler] EMP vs. Black Hats)

> Granted it's arbitrary devaluing, but at least it's internally logical with
> Combine tactics to date.

Which are pretty much a denial/spoilsport strategy.  You
might killthe goons, but their gear will blow if you try
and take it.  I'll be giving my goons rigged armour.  If a
doomsayer EMPs it, I'll leave the circuits shorted - for a
while, anyhow.  I'm off to dig out my battered CP 2020,
which has rather useful EMP rules, including circuits
coming back on line after a while...

--

So of the things we love
They remain here still