RE: [HoE] Looking for Character Generator

Greetings,

While I certainly don't consider you a "moron", I admit that I'm not sure
what you are asking here. The files are zipped on my end with the standard
PKZIP program, and should be unzipped with PKUNZIP. Is this what you needed
to know?

Thanks,
James Cook