Re: [HoE] [HOPLER] Veteran Hucksters vs. HoE Hucksters

At 01:09 PM 6/24/99 PDT, Steve Crow wrote:
>So...are Vet Hucksters constrained by these manitou-heavy limitations?  Or
>do they just function as their Deadlands counterparts, because they've had
>200 years to adapt to the gradually increasing power level of Manitous in
>the Hunting Grounds?

I'm not Mr. Hopler, but I have to say that's a darn tootin' good idea.  If
you're a Veteran of the Weird West, you're fine...but if you're a new
huckster, beware!

I'm just imagining a 200-something year old huckster teaching a newbie who
just got backlash - "Come on!  It's not that bad!  Trust me!" - never
realizing it has gotten worse...

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - Cornerstone Networks Engineering - highway@cstone.net