[HoE] More anti-Templar stuff

Just to add fuel to the fire here, I'd like to tell you guys about a character
idea developed by Gregg Gargano, and mutated by me.  His idea was to play a
Templar who was infiltrating the Anti's (the ultimate diguise job).  However, he
struggles a lot over which side is the "right" way to be.
My twist on it, when the debate over whether the character should get the
Templar or the Anti blessings was this:  he could buy a Martyr Blessing as an
Edge, but he had the possiblity of using the other ones as well.  The character
knew how to call on that power, but hadn't ever done it.  If he did, he would
lose the Saints' blessings forever, and become a full Anti-Templar.  So, if a
tense enough situation ever came about, he'd have a really BIG decision to make.
--
From Whom It May Concern,
Richard Ranallo, The Man They Couldn't Hang

Your money talks, but my genius walks
Morticians wait with a shovel and a fork
As detectives trace my hands with chalk
Your money talks but my genius walks.
--They Might Be Giants, "You'll Miss Me"